The Canadian visa application
Canada is a place that receives up to Thirty people every year, these individuals come from all fields. They possibly come to travel to their family or friend. Other folks visit for the chances delivered by the Canadian authorities. For permanent residence, study, job permit, or visitor visa one is necessary to have a biometric image and fingerprints. Like other visa application, there are prerequisites and procedures that need to be followed and fulfilled.
Canadian visa types.
The Canadian authorities by its immigration office provides various kinds of visas, therefore one has to have a very good knowledge of these kinds of visas and also to what precisely categories are given. These include:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are actually three types which include;
• The tourist visa – this is ideal for visitors who are planning to visit Canada. It’s a six-month validity visa from the date it’s issued.
• The student visa – this gives a student from all around the world to have their education in Canada. One is needed to have a letter of approval provided by one of the colleges in Canada and present proof that they are able to support his or her studies.
• The work permit – for people wanting to work in Canada temporary, then this is the kind of visa to select. Nevertheless the offer must be approved by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government presents two categories. That’s;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is provided to the foreign nationals via the Canadian visa application, that live out and in Canada. But the assessment of those attempting to obtain this particular visa is based on working experience, their education and also the familiarity with French and English languages.
- • The experience visa – people that have worked in Canada temporarily qualify for this type of visa. However it’s for those who are competent but don’t meet the language prerequisites but should have been working in Canada for 1 year.
The Canadian visa application requirements.- Canadian visa application
To get the Canadian visa over the internet, one must accomplish the following prerequisites. Here are the Canadian visa requirements.
- I. Should offer two passports – sized photos. They must be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill a family form.
- III. Should show confirmed and accredited papers
- IV. Give complete itinerary one form.
- V. Must explain the explanation for the trip.
- VI. Offer papers showing employment, home and family ties.
- VII. For people heading Canada for a business travel and would want to apply for a Canadian visa, they ought to provide the following.
- VIII. For training, seminar and official appointments one is required to provide the following.
• A written document from the supervisor with stamp signed and specific date, done in the month of application detailing the time of visit and position held at work.
• The evidence of their monetary maintenance for the expenses.
• The proof of registration to the meeting
• The official invitation not excluding the job and the full names of the tourists
- IX. Medical check-up
For those applying with an online platform, they should get the online application procedure. You ought to visit the IRCC website to prepare themselves with the needed data of what is required. After the procedure, one has to download and checklist with a form that matches the purpose for one’s visiting.
You need to fill up the required fields in the presented digitally and then print. The documents ought to be availed them to the IRCC. You should also sign the waiver form.
• Their business license
• Their monetary record such as, income tax, yearly monetary statement, bank statement and accounting records.